1. Shell: made of high rigidity fc-25 cast iron;
2. Gear: high purity alloy steel 20crmnt is used for quenching and tempering, carburizing, quenching and grinding;
3. Spindle: high purity alloy steel 40Cr quenching and tempering processing, with high hanging load capacity.
4. Bearing: equipped with tapered roller bearing with heavy load capacity;
5. Oil seal: imported double lip oil seal, with the ability of dust and oil leakage.
The use of proper lubricating oil for t spiral bevel gear commutator can give full play to the efficiency of the steering gear and improve its service life.
1. The initial wear period is two weeks or 100-200 hours. There may be a small amount of metal wear particles between them. Please clean the interior and replace it with new lubricating oil;
2. In case of long-term use, change the lubricating oil every half a year or 1000-2000 hours.
Technical parameters of T spiral bevel gear commutator:
It can be equipped with single horizontal axis, double horizontal axis, single vertical axis and double vertical axis 1:5, 1:5, 1:1, 1:5, 1:5, 1:1